As we’ve come to notice, working well together, Collectively, is NOT humanity’s strong suit.
Just ask the 3 Masculine Fire Signs ~ Aries, Leo and Sagittarius ~ ALL of which every chart contains AND expresses.
Symbolically, these 3 brothers, stereotypically, consider their own needs and desires first and foremost, ‘cause that’s the masculine archetype’s preferential M.O. They primarily operate from their guts, not heads or hearts. This driving willfulness becomes obvious while watching them feed off experiences of pure adventure and excitement, needing to make everything as intense, immediate, and requiring spontaneous action (NOW), as possible. That’s how each uniquely stokes its own fires to feel fully ALIVE, meaningful, and most importantly, relevant.
So WHAT do you need to know?
From now until January 19, 2022, the fire energy of Sagittarius, today’s Universal South Node(SN), will be directing our lives from behind the scenes, if not made conscious. Wherever Sag lies in your chart, that part of you will seek to expand those Masculine Archetypal (MeFirst) characteristics* to serve your soul’s evolution, and release those which stunt your growth. Sag finds unique, and (here’s the blessing of it) adaptable, ways to stop struggling, but instead glimpse new perspectives from which to direct its life. There will be lessons taught, and hopefully, lessons learned, by those consciously willing to place their intentions, and attention, on that which we are being given universal nodal support to change.
Sagittarius likes change. It’s easily bored if not expanding what it knows, or has at least, tried. This need for forward-thinking, ever-growing movement, keeps Sag fluid, and open to anticipating the next adventure, with all the adaptations it will enjoy individually designing and independently creating for itself.
I believe we are all too quick to dismiss the enabled truth of this energetic IMbalance (Masculine and Feminine), and why it’s become civilization’s story. Women have passively, while men have actively, colluded throughout time, to perpetuate this HIStorical, Masculine-valued, ‘God-given’ (Adam’s rib), sense of ourselves and our world.
In fact, this state of inequality has been intently manufactured and disseminated by (The Masculine Energy of) men, bequeathing full control to fellow men, in an pre-fabricated hierarchical social structure to primarily benefit, (you guessed it) men.
Only today, (synchronistically and quite karmically) on the 100th Anniversary of American (white) Women’s Right to Vote becoming law, is a global choir of voices pushing to disavow the ‘MeFirst’ status-quo, and adopt ‘MeToo#’ values.
Let’s look at the Sag SN impact in our individual charts, for HOW we can use this divinely scheduled opportunity to EVOLVE, honor, and allow ALL (not just The Masculines), to exercise their human rights, freedom and independence.
This is an appeal, in a mutable time, when everyone’s Sag side can open to, hear, and favorably respond to this right action…because, deep down inside your Sag believes that asserting one’s inalienable human rights is worth dying for. So, it follows, others would be as eternally committed to obtaining theirs.
Opening to what others need, invites in The Feminine Archetypal energies…the sides of us pursuing balance and ease, collaboration with others, and the serious reduction to our personal, and Collective, environments of conflict and violence. Accepting everyone’s equal right to pursue their dreams, would actually make us ready to ‘work Collectively well together”.
Because Sagittarius is a Mutable Masculine Fire Sign, it can: be open to changing its mind when the new ‘moment’ requires a different response; teeter between serving itself versus the Collective good; and/or behave rather wildly irresponsible due to its spirited and spontaneous nature.
Below, the degeneration of these originally admirable Sagittarian traits, are due to their over-development or excessive application. (The influence of Sag’s huge ruling planet, Jupiter, and how it expresses itself in your chart, is a determinant).
During this south nodal Sag transit, we see how detrimental they can become, when unconsciously allowed to (karmically) degenerate into old self-destructive behaviors.
Your job is to decide which to consciously retain, modify, or release, between now and 1/19/22.
Do consider this list of Sagittarian characteristics for possible self-inclusion vs worthy of elimination at this stage of your evolutionary growth:
- Great conversationalist, natural teacher, well-educated and well-travelled vs Preachy, pedantic
- Open minded, non-judgmental, adaptive vs Reconsiders decisions, unreliable
- Social, loyal, feels a Collective responsibility to join causes v.s. Overzealous, defiant, self-righteous
- Independent, self-reliant, self-sufficient vs A loner, domineering, puts own needs 1st, insensitive, unsympathetic
- Wants to be free & feel free vs Commitment phobic, spurning physical restrictions/claustrophobic
- •Values equality for all vs disdains and defies authoritative hierarchies
- Truthworthy, just, ethical, passionate vs Self-righteous, willful, hot-headed
- Intelligent, well-educated, good communicator v.s. Pontificator, believes they’re usually ‘right’
- Direct, straight forward, frank vs Tactless, pushy, sarcastic
- Optimistic, inspirational vs Pollyanna-ish, unrealistic
- Philosopher, conceptual vs Dislikes details, impractical, procrastinates, delusional
- Active & spontaneous vs Foolhardy, impatient & impulsive
- Self-confident, creatively solves problems vs Headstrong, falls in love with their ideas
- Naturalist vs unsympathetic to any business development impacting the environment
- Explorative, adventuresome vs extreme sports risk-taker, gambler